📢The newspaper is coming! Make yourself a coffee ☕, enjoy the hottest football news, and don’t forget that Europa League back’s today, go pick your squad in TrophyRoom – The Free Fantasy Football Game. Don’t hesitate, you won’t lose any coins today! ⚽💖
Latest news from the football world
- Sergio Ramos is not sure whether he will sign a new contract with Real Madrid. The Spanish centre-back will make his decision at the end of March. Will he stay or not? And if he leaves Real Madrid, which club will be his next destination? Tell me your prediction in the comment section below! 👇 (Sergio Ramos vs Florentino Pérez: Who will win?)
- CONMEBOL (the South American Football Federation) confirmed that the 2022 World Cup qualifiers planned for the end of March have been postponed due to Covid-19 quarantine requirements for players returning to Europe from South America.
- As UOL Esporte, Manchester United is interested in Leeds’ player Raphinha. In this season, the Brazilian right midfielder has contributed 5 goals and 5 assists so far for The Peacocks in all competitions.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic will certainly make his international come-back for Sweden this month. The Sweden national team’s coach Janne Andersson has called Ibrahimovic up for World Cup 2022 qualifiers. Ibra hasn’t played for his country since Euro 2016.
- Joan Laporta easily won the race to become Barcelona’s new president with 54.28% of the vote. He made it clear that keeping Lionel Messi at the club was a priority, but Blaugrana’s financial issues could complicate his plans.
- According to Ole’s reports (an Argentinean newspaper, not Man United’s coach 😁), Edinson Cavani will leave Manchester United even though he received a new contract offer. He will join Boca Juniors – Cavani’s favourite club when he was young.
- UEFA is likely to consider a new Champions League format with 36 teams. They also want to add 100 more matches to the league. With so many clubs now backed by significant investments and chasing the dream of creating a new Europe knock-out league, it’s easy to see why UEFA is planning to expand the competition.
- In an interview with FourFourTwo, Thierry Henry on managing Arsenal: “So if you’re asking me if one day I’d like to coach Arsenal, then yes. If you ask if one day I’d like to be Arsenal’s kit man, then yes. If you ask if one day I’d like to cut the grass at the Emirates Stadium, then yes.”
- Sergio Aguero might become a free agent this summer as his contract with Manchester City is expiring. Due to that, Barca’s president Joan Laporta wants to bring Aguero to Nou Camp and let him play side-by-side with Messi. Besides, Laporta’s ready to sell Coutinho to solve financial issues.
- The German national football team’s head coach Joachim Löw will resign after the Euro 2020. Löw guided Germany to the Euro 2008 silver medal, then the crowning moment came in 2014 when he and Die Mannschaft won the World Cup in Brazil. As Löw will be stepping down from his position, Julian Nagelsmann is one of the most suitable names to replace him. Besides, U21 Germany coach Stefan Kuntz and Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp might step up to replace Löw.
Author: Kuyet @ TrophyRoom
🏆TrophyRoom – The Free Fantasy Football Game