Oh, it’s Saturday night! Football’s back – blizzard style! It’s going to be a hard weekend for our dear coaches across the leagues if they want to grab all 3 points. But fear not 🤘! We’ve got the latest juicy news from the football world to help you pick the winners this weekend.
- Leeds United will welcome Chelsea to Elland Road. It’s likely a win for Chelsea because they’re undefeated since Tuchel moved to Stamford Bridge. Meanwhile, Bielsa’s side has dipped in form with 4 losses in their 5 most recent matches. The Peacocks will be without the services of Adam Forshaw, Robin Koch, Jamie Shackleton while Tammy Abraham is the only doubt of Chelsea.
- Man City will travel to Fulham, aiming to finish the season in style. Man City dominated Southampton in the last matchday with a 5-2 final score, and they’ll likely give Fulham the same treatment. Neither Tom Cairney, Marek Rodak nor Nathan Aké will appear tonight due to injuries.
- Bayern Munich travels to Werder Bremen as they look to consolidate their lead in Bundesliga. For Werder Bremen, they’ll lose Niclas Gullkurg to injury and Marco Friedl to suspension. For Bayern, Alaba picked up a knock in the match with Dortmund, and we don’t know whether he could appear tonight. Corentin Tolisso and Douglas Costa are still sidelined with injuries.
- Borussia Dortmund hosts Hertha Berlin as they continue their march towards the top four. Both teams have long lists of injured players: Sancho, Guerreiro, Witsel, Reyna, Akanji (for Dortmund) and Boyata, Cunha, Radonjic, Khedira (for Hertha).
- Ligue 1 sees Marseille and Brest in a clash at the Stade Velodrome. Valentin Rongier, Jordan Amavi are sidelined for Marseille and Christophe Herelle, Denys Bain are unavailable for Brest due to knee injuries.
- Serie A is back in action as Sassuolo takes on Hellas Verona. Sassuolo has been impressive this season but their recent performances make a worrying sign. Hellas Verona also had a good season so far but they need to take it up a notch.
- Filippo Romagna, Mehdi Bourabia and Jeremie Boga will be unavailable for Sassuolo. Nikola Kalinic, Ronaldo Vieira and Ebrima Colley are also out for Verona.
- Real Madrid hosts Elche as they look to make up ground on Atletico Madrid on the top of La Liga. Although Ramos, Hazard, Carvajal and Mariano can’t play tonight due to injuries, I believe Los Blancos will return to their winning ways with a comfortable victory.
- Another important Saturday strategy match is Atletico Madrid against Getafe. Atletico Madrid is currently on top of the La Liga table while Getafe is only in 15th place. Both teams seem to have their full-strength squads. For Getafe, they’ll lose Jaime Mata for suspension. For Atletico, Gimenez still can’t appear due to injury.
Author: Kuyet @ TrophyRoom
🏆TrophyRoom – The Free Fantasy Football Game
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/trophyroom.io/