Upcoming Football Match Preview
Sunday Bulletin on Feb 28, 2021
Today is another exciting match day in TrophyRoom with 22 matches across all major leagues. Here’s an update about the current injuries, performances and everything about today’s key matches to get the best lineup in TrophyRoom. 👇
- In Premier League, Leicester City will host Arsenal and both sides look to climb up the league table. Leicester will be without the service of many players due to injuries, including important players: Ayoze Perez, James Maddison, Dennis Praet, Wes Morgan, Wesley Fofana, James Justin. Meanwhile, Arteta will have the full strength squad.
- In today’s title match, Chelsea will host Manchester United at Stamford Bridge. Thiago Silva still can’t play for Chelsea due to injury and Juan Mata and Paul Pogba won’t appear tonight for the same reason. Donny van de Beek, Scott McTominay and Edinson Cavani are also doubtful for the clash.
- Moving to La Liga, Atletico Madrid will play against Villarreal in a season-defining match. Atletico Madrid faced some trouble in recent weeks, but have managed to remain in their top spot on the table. Villarreal also has had poor performances in recent matches – they haven’t won in their last five matches (draw 4 and lost 1). However, Villarreal just announced that Miguel Angel Tena will be the new director of football. Let’s see if they can beat Atletico in Estadio de la Ceramica tonight.
- In Serie A, Inter Milan will meet Genoa tonight. I think Inter Milan will have a convincing win tonight because Genoa has two injured cases: Luca Pellegrini and Davide Biraschi – both are Genoa’s key players. Meanwhile, Inter Milan will be without Achraf Hakimi due to suspension.
- In Bundesliga, Bayer Leverkusen welcomes Freiburg to BayArena tonight. In midweek, Bayer Leverkusen lost 2-0 at home to Young Boys and bowed out of the Europa League. They also only managed two points from their last two league games. It’ll be a tough game for Bayer Leverkusen when they won’t have the service of Lars Bender, Lukas Hradecky, Julian Baumgartlinger, Santiago Arias, Paulino due to injuries and Moussa Diaby due to suspension for picking five yellow cards.
- Next to Ligue 1, Lille will take on Strasbourg at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy tonight. Lille’s now on the top of the Ligue 1 table while Strasbourg only sits in the 15th place, and they’re in the relegation battle. It looks like Lille will enjoy an easy win and the key players of this match might be Yusuf Yazici and Jonathan David – who’ve been excellent in recent weeks.
- Back to Premier League, Liverpool travels to Bramall Lane to face Sheffield United. Both sides have a long list of injured players and that’s made this match unpredictable. For Sheffield United, they lost four centre-backs: John Egan, Jack O’Connell, Chris Basham and Jack Robinson and one right-back: Jayden Bogle. Sheffield’s defensive line has begun to look like Liverpool’s a few weeks ago. They also lost Sander Berge, Lys Mousset and Jack Rodwell. For Liverpool, Jordan Henderson underwent surgery and will be out for 6-8 weeks. James Milner and Fabinho haven’t returned to training, but Diogo Jota has, maybe he’ll feature on the bench this match. Alisson lost his father in midweek but he hasn’t travelled back to Brazil and Klopp didn’t say anything if Alisson will feature tonight.
Author: Kuyet @ TrophyRoom
TrophyRoom – The Free Fantasy Football Game
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/trophyroom.io/